Chapter Reporting SystemChapter reports are due on the 10th of each month, 8 months per year.
This page contains resources for chapters.
Membership ReportsMembership Reports
- List of dues and fees assessed by the national fraternity for individuals, chapters and alumni associations
- Form to collect name, contact, and other related information from pledges and new initiates. Chapters should enter this information directly into the Chapter Reporting System.
- Online system for managing chapter rosters and filing monthly reports. Contact WGE for password support. Download the Quick Reference Guide
Member/Pledge ManualsReferences for actives and pledges
- October 2012 Edition. This manual provides standards, guidelines, and tips for the workings of every level of the fraternity. The handbook also serves a resource for information regarding resources available to your chapter or alumni association.
- Alpha Rho Chi's official pledge manual. As an educational tool, it explains the operations of Alpha Rho Chi, illustrates traditions and symbols of the fraternity, and presents a concise history of the entire fraternity.
Policies for ChaptersPolicy documentation applying to active chapters
Risk ManagementRisk management information
- Microsoft Word form to record key details of an accident or incident.
- Adopted February 2012, amended November 2015. Policy document includes Alcohol and Drugs Policy, Anti-Hazing Policy, Automobiles and Transportation Policy, Members Personal Property Policy, Contractual Agreements & Additional Insured Policy, Sexual Harassment, Abuse, or Misconduct Policy among other policies.
RecruitmentGuidance and tools for chapter recruitment
Convention ToolsDocumentation and resources for Convention business
- Links to minutes from prior National Conventions
- An informal overview of the operations of Convention business sessions, including credentials, Convention officers, and the handling of motions.
- An example of standing rules for the national convention. Note: Each Convention adopts its own set of standing rules at the beginning of its business session. Those rules may differ from this example.
- Sample of a delegate credentials for the APX National Convention. This sample is not valid for use by delegates.
- A short guide to running meetings with Robert's Rules of Order. Applicable for chapter meetings as well as Convention business session, this guide includes tips on what to do in common situations.
- Blank Microsoft Word form for submitting motions to the Alpha Rho Chi National Convention.
AwardsInformation on national awards
- Criteria, procedure, and schedule for each of Alpha Rho Chi Fraternity's national awards. Includes sample forms for submitting biographical information (Form A-100), award petitions (Form A-101), and other award nominations (Form A-102).
APX FoundationForms from the APX Foundation
- Information for APX Foundation's John R. Ross Scholarship program. Applications and questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapters and colonies may request matching grants from the APX Foundation's Charles Burchard Professional Fund. This form and supporting information should be submitted to the Foundation contacts at least 30 days prior to the event.