This page contains resources for chapters. Chapter Reports are now submitted via MemberPlanet.
Membership ReportsMembership Reports
- Chapters should complete this report on the ongoing status of the chapter at the end of every month, no later than the 5th of the following month. Reports are required for every month when a chapter is in session for more than 1 week.
- Chapters should submit this form to report collegiate members who have graduated.
- In order to monitor chapter financial health, in addition to paying chapter dues, chapters are required to submit: 1) A proposed budget for each term (semester/quarter) at the same time as the term dues payment. 2) The actual (final) budget for the term (semester/quarter) within 10 business days of the term end. Budgets will be reviewed by Finance Coordinators and chapters may be contacted to follow up on any identified concerns.
- Each chapter is responsible for collegiate dues from their members and submitting payment to the national fraternity. $65 per member is due October 15 and February 15 for chapters on semester term schedules. Suspended collegiate members and collegiate members studying abroad are exempt from collegiate dues payments, but must continue to be reported.
- Each chapter is responsible for collegiate dues from their members and submitting payment to the national fraternity. $43.50 per member is due November 1, February 1 and May 1 for chapters on quarter term schedules. Suspended collegiate members and collegiate members studying abroad are exempt from collegiate dues payments, but must continue to be reported.
- Potential new members (pledges) are required to pay a one-time $65 pledge fee, due immediately following the Pledging Ceremony. The chapter is responsible for collecting these fees and submitting the report and payment to the national fraternity. Note: This form is to be submitted by the Chapter, and not by any individual pledge.
- Chapters must submit this form to report newly initiated members. This report requires payment for a membership certificate and badge for each new initiate.
Member/Pledge ManualsReferences for actives and pledges
- Alpha Rho Chi's official pledge manual. As an educational tool, it explains the operations of Alpha Rho Chi, illustrates traditions and symbols of the fraternity, and presents a concise history of the entire fraternity.
Policies for ChaptersPolicy documentation applying to active chapters
Risk ManagementRisk management information
- Microsoft Word form to record key details of an accident or incident.
- Adopted February 2012, amended November 2015. Policy document includes Alcohol and Drugs Policy, Anti-Hazing Policy, Automobiles and Transportation Policy, Members Personal Property Policy, Contractual Agreements & Additional Insured Policy, Sexual Harassment, Abuse, or Misconduct Policy among other policies.
RecruitmentGuidance and tools for chapter recruitment
Convention ToolsDocumentation and resources for Convention business
- Links to minutes from prior National Conventions
- An informal overview of the operations of Convention business sessions, including credentials, Convention officers, and the handling of motions.
- An example of standing rules for the national convention. Note: Each Convention adopts its own set of standing rules at the beginning of its business session. Those rules may differ from this example.
- Sample of a delegate credentials for the APX National Convention. This sample is not valid for use by delegates.
- A short guide to running meetings with Robert's Rules of Order. Applicable for chapter meetings as well as Convention business session, this guide includes tips on what to do in common situations.
- Blank Microsoft Word form for submitting motions to the Alpha Rho Chi National Convention.
AwardsInformation on national awards
- Criteria, procedure, and schedule for each of Alpha Rho Chi Fraternity's national awards. Includes sample forms for submitting biographical information (Form A-100), award petitions (Form A-101), and other award nominations (Form A-102).
APX FoundationForms from the APX Foundation
- Information for APX Foundation's John R. Ross Scholarship program. Applications and questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grants are available from the Alpha Rho Chi Foundation's Charles Burchard Professional Fund. Visit this page for information and a link to MemberPlanet application form.