Your Dues at Work
As the fraternity continues to grow, the Grand Council is excited to offer new resources and additional support to Alumni Associations, Metro Groups, and the greater alumni membership.
Here are a few highlights from the past 18 months:
– Launch of the Severus Alumni Association and Amenophis Alumni Association.
– Alumni Days events with the Seattle, WA and Washington, D.C. Metro Groups.
– Meet-Ups at the AIA, APA, ASLA, Greenbuild, Neocon, and PastForward Conferences.
– Designated alumni programming at the 2018 and 2019 National APX Conventions.
– New and continued administrative support for 21 Alumni Associations, including MemberPlanet database training and new tax consultant services.
Want to get involved?
– Visit alpharhochi.org/alumni for a list of Alumni Associations and Metro Groups.
– Follow Alpha Rho Chi on Facebook to connect with local events and alumni online.
The WGAA and Alumni Directors are pleased to present the 10-Year Alumni Plan! Drafted in 2017, this matrix of goals and action items are designed to grow our fraternity’s alumni involvement and professional connections over the next 10 years. Your alumni dues will help us achieve these goals! View 10-Year Alumni Plan
How Can We Help You?
The Alumni Team is here to support you, your Alumni Association and/or your Metro Group. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions and suggestions. We look forward to continuing to serve our dedicated alumni for many years to come!
Follow this link to visit our new member portal to pay online.
Pay by check
Please make your check payable to:
Alpha Rho Chi Fraternity
Please mail your check to:
Alpha Rho Chi
210 W. Hamilton Avenue
State College, PA 16801