This page contains resources for chapters. Chapter Reports are now submitted via MemberPlanet.
Membership ReportsMembership Reports
- Chapters should submit this form to report collegiate members who have graduated.
- Chapters on semester term systems should use this form to pay membership dues. Semester Dues are required by October 15 and February 15.
- Chapters on quarter term systems should use this form to pay membership dues. Quarterly Dues are required by November 1, February 1 and May 1.
- Chapters should submit this form to pay pledge fees to the national fraternity.
- Chapters should submit this form to report newly initiated members. This report requires payment for a membership certificate and badge for each new initiate.
- Chapters should complete this report on the ongoing status of the chapter no later than the 5th of every month, September - June.
- List of dues and fees assessed by the national fraternity for individuals, chapters, alumni associations, and colonies.
Member/Pledge ManualsReferences for actives and pledges
- Alpha Rho Chi's official pledge manual. As an educational tool, it explains the operations of Alpha Rho Chi, illustrates traditions and symbols of the fraternity, and presents a concise history of the entire fraternity.
Policies for ChaptersPolicy documentation applying to active chapters
Risk ManagementRisk management information
- Microsoft Word form to record key details of an accident or incident.
- Adopted February 2012, amended November 2015. Policy document includes Alcohol and Drugs Policy, Anti-Hazing Policy, Automobiles and Transportation Policy, Members Personal Property Policy, Contractual Agreements & Additional Insured Policy, Sexual Harassment, Abuse, or Misconduct Policy among other policies.
RecruitmentGuidance and tools for chapter recruitment
Convention ToolsDocumentation and resources for Convention business
- Links to minutes from prior National Conventions
- An informal overview of the operations of Convention business sessions, including credentials, Convention officers, and the handling of motions.
- An example of standing rules for the national convention. Note: Each Convention adopts its own set of standing rules at the beginning of its business session. Those rules may differ from this example.
- Sample of a delegate credentials for the APX National Convention. This sample is not valid for use by delegates.
- A short guide to running meetings with Robert's Rules of Order. Applicable for chapter meetings as well as Convention business session, this guide includes tips on what to do in common situations.
- Blank Microsoft Word form for submitting motions to the Alpha Rho Chi National Convention.
AwardsInformation on national awards
- Criteria, procedure, and schedule for each of Alpha Rho Chi Fraternity's national awards. Includes sample forms for submitting biographical information (Form A-100), award petitions (Form A-101), and other award nominations (Form A-102).
APX FoundationForms from the APX Foundation
- Information for APX Foundation's John R. Ross Scholarship program. Applications and questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grants are available from the Alpha Rho Chi Foundation's Charles Burchard Professional Fund. Visit this page for information and a link to MemberPlanet application form.