Are you interested in leadership, working with others, and building a lasting legacy at your university? Are you intrigued by the idea of collaborating with a diverse group of architecturally-oriented students and professionals across the country?
We are excited about the prospect of expanding to your university! Alpha Rho Chi establishes “colonies,” or chapters-in-training, at qualified universities through our expansion program. Once approved to begin a colony, students have up to two years to complete the fraternity’s requirements and petition for membership and establishment of a permanent chapter.
Take a moment and learn about what our members have to say about who Alpha Rho Chi is and gain some insight into our unique brotherhood.
Video developed by Hao Phung, Daedalus Alumni Association. Read about our video contest winners.
To be considered for a colony, a university must:
- Hold current accreditation by the National Architectural Accrediting Board;
- Offer undergraduate and/or advanced degrees in architecture and the allied arts (e.g., landscape architecture, urban planning, construction management, interior design, etc.);
- Be located in one of the 50 United States (We do not accept applications from schools located in U.S. territories or foreign nations.);
- Submit, and receive acceptance of, an application to establish a colony within associated prerequisites and guidelines; and
- Pay all required colony establishment fees by the submission deadline.
Ready to begin?
Contact our Expansion Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how to get started at your university.