Master DirectoryContact information for national officers, appointees, chapters, alumni associations, and the APX Foundation
- Contact information for national officers and appointees and the APX Foundation – as well as all chapters, alumni associations, and colonies. Contact email@example.com with changes.
Handbooks and ManualsReference publications
- Comprehensive guide for recruiting new members of Alpha Rho Chi.
- October 2012 Edition. This manual provides standards, guidelines, and tips for the workings of every level of the fraternity. The handbook also serves a resource for information regarding resources available to your chapter or alumni association.
- Alpha Rho Chi's official pledge manual. As an educational tool, it explains the operations of Alpha Rho Chi, illustrates traditions and symbols of the fraternity, and presents a concise history of the entire fraternity.
How To GuidesBrothers share their experience organizing special events or initiatives to guide chapters and alumni
- Based on Dog Days fundraisers at California College of the Arts. Written by by Zee Metheny, Cossutius Alumnus.
- Based on creating the Shankland Andronicus Renovated Chapter House (SARCH) foundation. Written by by April Sommer Rabanera, Andronicus Alumna.
- Tips on organizing alumni happy hours or gatherings in conjunction with other events or conferences. Written by Aaron Feldman, Vitruvius Alumnus.
- Based on Rock for Humanity, a philanthropic fundraising event held in Champaign, Illinois. Written by Danielle Swanson, Anthemios Alumna.
- Basic planning for bringing a speaker on campus. Written by Jonathan Fair, Seshait Alumnus.
Governing DocumentsNational Constitution and Bylaws
Policies for ChaptersPolicy documentation applying to active chapters
Policies for Alumni AssociationsPolicy documentation applying to alumni associations
- Criteria and procedures for the Grand Council to determine status or suspend alumni associations.
Policies for National Officers and AppointeesPolicy documentation applying to national officers and appointees.
- A national officer or appointee may not have a romantic or sexual relationship with an active, pledge, or colonist.
Financial PoliciesDues and fees and WGE-related policies
- The WGAA or approved officer may sign a contract less than $1000
- Eligibility, requirements, and restrictions for Grand Council officers and appointees issued credit cards
- Detailed standards for approval and reimbursement of expenses made on the fraternity's behalf.
- List of dues and fees assessed by the national fraternity for individuals, chapters and alumni associations
Risk ManagementRisk management information
- Microsoft Word form to record key details of an accident or incident.
- Adopted February 2012, amended November 2015. Policy document includes Alcohol and Drugs Policy, Anti-Hazing Policy, Automobiles and Transportation Policy, Members Personal Property Policy, Contractual Agreements & Additional Insured Policy, Sexual Harassment, Abuse, or Misconduct Policy among other policies.
AwardsInformation on national awards
- Criteria, procedure, and schedule for each of Alpha Rho Chi Fraternity's national awards. Includes sample forms for submitting biographical information (Form A-100), award petitions (Form A-101), and other award nominations (Form A-102).
ExpansionInformation and tools for expansion and new colonies
- Guidelines for Selection of Cadency Marks and Chapter Names. Written for colonies selecting a cadency mark and chapter name. This guide covers the relevant design criteria for cadency marks and lists potential chapter namesakes. A history of the cadency marks of Alpha Rho Chi provides background on each chapter's emblem.
Clip ArtDownloadable hi-resolution artwork of fraternal symbols and cadency marks
- High-resolution artwork of Alpha Rho Chi symbols and chapter cadency marks for download.